I’m not much for morning conversation, but this question woke me up.
Tuck didn’t wait for a reponse …(I guess it was a rhetorical question)….he proceeded to describe the birthday cake and the decorations on it…you know, the one from his 65th birthday?!?….well, of course…who wasn’t there?!?… and everyone remembers that event…it’s in the Neeley archives for goodness sake!
I know this year will age me, but I wasn’t really expecting to be 98 this morning!
Tuck has always been what people refer to as an “old soul”…maybe he is aging backwards like Benjamin Button?!? There are some clues that maybe Chris and I should have given more attention:
1. He likes to wear cologne, Old Spice…which he refers to as “Hot Spice”
2. “Ring of Fire” by Johnny Cash has been in his top ten since the age of 18 months.
3. He says that Thomas Jefferson was a good president…as if he voted in the election.
4. He asked for a blimp this year for Christmas…not the Goodyear one….more like the Hindenburg.
5. He likes to start his days with coffee, a newspaper, and he wishes…a smoke (I’ve hidden the cigars).
Tucker is an interesting little fellow.
He loves his Daddy and wants to be just like him…his Daddy is his hero!